What are you looking for in your life, what are your primary goals?
Now, how much happier can you be, in your lifetime? When we look at others we often wonder if we are destined to get some good from our lives.
Raj Yoga is often of different kinds. You can consult your Janam Kundli for finding out if you have a Yog.
- a) On the professional front
- b) On the Financial front
- c) On your Career front
- d) On your Income front
- e) On the personal front
- f) On your marriage front
Only at a particular time, will the Raj Yoga be visible on your birth chart and you can find it out by Kundli matching and thus your birth chart might require a lot of analysis before anything can actually be told about your life.
Now, all along our discussion we have been telling you a lot about RajYoga and now let us try and understand what RajYoga is in general?
Let us find out the answer to this important question- What does Raj Yog in Janam Kundli signify? A Raj Yoga is that good momentous point of life, that good blend in your life where it will bring good growth and impressive success on every front of a native’s life.
Now this Yoga is immensely impacted by the negative elements that rule our life, often the Dashas and the negative Yoga that form up in our lives also impact our growth.
When you look at our Astrological Chart, the various Houses that can bring you commendable benefit are the
- a) First House (character and personality)
- b) Second House (wealth)
- c) Fourth House (family and relationships)
- d) Fifth House (intelligence and study, love)
- e) Seventh House (marriage & business)
- f) Ninth House (Your fortunes are in this House)
- g) Tenth House (Career choices)
- h) Eleventh Houses as well (Income House)
Basically, there are five types of Raja Yoga in the Astrological Sciences.
Let us find out how a Raj Yoga can impact you in any which ways.
Types of Raj Yoga
1) First Raj Yoga: When the ninth and the tenth House alter their positions with each other, or conjunct with any of the beneficial Houses, this Yog will bring you a huge professional benefit. It would also bring a great height to your career.
2) Second Raj Yoga: When the Fifth and Ninth Houses interact, the native can then achieve a lot of success in all fronts whether it is personal stability, or professional stability.
3) Third Raj Yoga: If Jupiter is in the First House, then there would be a lot to gain from it, for such individuals. If in any case, Jupiter is exalted in either Pisces or Sagittarius Moon Signs, even then you can benefit immensely.
4) Fourth Raj Yoga: If Mars or Sun is present in Tenth House, it signifies a good career with growth and success.
5) Fifth Raj Yoga: When there is an interchange between second and eleventh House, it is then that you might prosper immensely.
6) Neechbhang Rajyog: When the Lords of 6, 8 or 12th House, exist in a way that they communicate with each other, they can create Neechbhang Rajyog. Even a person born under ordinary conditions, can get to a higher level with ease.
7) Gajkesari Rajyog: When Jupiter and Moon communicate or remain in conjunction together, it will create a beautiful Yoga that helps immensely the individual to grow immensely.
8) Budhaditya Yog: When Sun and Mercury come together then it is known to create this Yog. The person would be as bright as the Sun and as sharp as Mercury.
9) During birth if a planet resides on a lower Zodiac, and if the Lord of that Zodiac or the Lord of a higher Zodiac resides in the Rising Sun, or stays close to the Moon, such a man becomes a King during their birth.
10) If the Rising Sun and the fifth House Lords have interchanged with each other than that would create a beautiful Yog, known as Rajyog in the person’s life.
11) Those who have auspicious planets in the first, fifth and the ninth positions then a Raj Yoga are formed.
12) When the eleventh portion of the planetary conjuncts has an auspicious planet, then also there is a Raj Yoga created.
13) If there is a triangle formed by the positioning of three planets of higher order, then also a Yog is formed known as Raj Yoga.
14) Those born in the Cancerian rising Sun become big politicians.
15) If Jupiter and Moon are together and the Sun's condition is also very strong, then the person does gain popularity in his or her field of interest.
16) Venus also can create a Raj Yoga, when Venus is in the centre, present in either Taurus or Libra, the Zodiacs which are his own houses and are part of the triangle create a Raj Yoga that creates good litterateur and musicians.
So now you know, What does Raj Yog in Janam Kundli signify?
This is basically how the formation of a Raj Yoga during one’s birth can transform one’s life completely. So, now that you know, you can effectively benefit from it and thus, you must find out if there is a Raj Yoga in your fate or not. If there is, then without wasting time, try to find out where it lies and try to gain from this knowledge in every possible way. Raj Yoga can helps a person uplift through various situations. Find yours, if you have one in your Astrological Chart.