Can Astrology Help in Making The Right Career Choice?
If you prioritize the life aspects in terms of value, career is got to be right in the top drawers. As interesting as it may sound but making a career choice is not a piece of cake. Almost everyone complains about having a tough time professionally, or how they just can’t carry on any more with their field. It’s not out of exasperation! Their disbelief is just an inevitable consequence of wrong career choice. A mistake that can haunt a person throughout life.
Career is something where vague public opinions or friendly suggestions don’t work. Instead of useless momentary sympathy, you need to get more accurate information regarding how you feel about yourself and which professional pathway would lead you to success. This is when the science of Astrology can help you.
Astrology is nothing mystical, but a practical study that provides knowledge about perfect timing. And as far as career goes, making the right choice at the right time is what it’s all about. Astrology uses birth charts to determine correct timing of your move or the most suitable opportunity that you must grab on to. The better the sense of timing, greater the chances of getting favourable outcomes.
How Does it Work?
According to the Astrology rulebook, an ascendant’s professional success depends on the most influential sign in the horoscope. This sign is ruled by an aspectual lord or the master planet that governs the entire career timeline. Astrology can even determine a newborn’s career prospects with a rational explanation regarding professional fields that he or she could possibly choose.
Every sign in the zodiac consists of an element amongst the four namely, Air, Earth, Fire, and Water. These elements constitute mind, body and soul of an individual. The fundamental four correspond to a native’s sense of timing and the nature of career field.
- Air signs are Libra, Gemini, and Aquarius
- Earth signs are Taurus, Capricorn, and Virgo
- Fire signs are Leo, Sagittarius, and Aries
- Water signs are Pisces, Cancer, and Scorpio
Each element has a certain feature and the one that is more dominant in the zodiac shapes the career of the ascendant. The profession you choose be it engineering, medicine, or networking, indicates the planetary position of your zodiac.
How Astrology Helps You Choose the Most suitable Career Field?
A common problem that most people come across these days -- The moment you complete your professional academic courses or have just finished college, you encounter an ever-rising stack of career fields that are lucrative and offer remarkable opportunities with tempting perks. Narrowing down to an option might seem difficult at first but you would quickly choose one, as the stakes are high and the competition is fierce. It is only a matter of time until you realize that you have made a mistake but it’s too late now.
Astrology turns out to be the saviour for people suffering from such circumstances. Based on an individual’s Kundali, astrologers determine dominating planetary bodies and the houses they are positioned in along with a long-term retrograde.
Each birth-chart has twelve houses with their own significance regarding the career fields. The position of the planetary body that governs an ascendant’s professional life, in either of these houses indicate the possible career opportunities.
Based on the above details, here are the different career fields for different houses.
- First house represents the vocational field of business.
- Ruling planets positioned at second house suggests professional prospects in the massive field of finance or tutoring.
- Third house indicates career related to communication. It can be media presenter, broadcast operator, digital marketing, advertising and many more.
- Fourth house in the horoscope represents material entities. It’s mainly related to vehicle and land. This suggests a career in sale and purchase, something along the lines of real estate and mass manufacturing.
- Fifth house belongs to people who like gambling and would speculate outcomes. Investment banking and stock trading are two prominent choices.
- Sixth house is the house of strength. Career as a policeman or service in the armed forces seems plausible.
- Seventh house belongs to people who like to venture in different fields along with a team. Partnership would be a better term here. Conglomerate organizations or joint business schemes is a fine career choice.
- Eight house represents academic exploration. Career in the field of research and development sounds about right.
- The Ninth and the Tenth house is considered to be the religious corner or the corner of authority. Natives with ruling planets positioned at this house have bright career prospect in the field of religion or politics.
- Eleventh house represents inflow of money. A career related to handling monetary funds like banking and investment.
- Twelfth house suggests a career related to foreign travel.
Your career choice depends upon the house which is dominating in your Janam Kundali.
So if you are stuck between multiple career options and cannot make up your mind, then you can Talk to our Astrologers who are specialized in career astrology. Our experienced astrologers have answers to all your career-related queries. Ask the Now and get satisfactory solutions to all your career related problems.